I will always shelter you, my love.

A place for Jaxson's friends and family to get info and updates

.

4.29.2010

A Good Day..









Jaxson had a good day today. He weighs 3 lbs. 5 oz.: He's gained a pound since he was born 29 days ago! <<-- He's also a month old tomorrow! Crazy...it's gone by so slowly for me, yet so fast...hard to explain.

He's now given Prilosec for his reflux, and they took him off caffein and are now giving him Theophylline, a medication used to stimulate his central nervous system to reduce the incidence of apneic episodes. They increased his feedings as well. It was working today, so I'm crossing my fingers that we have found the right combination.

I got to hold him today for over 30 minutes. He did very well, no apneas. No apneas at all for me today during my 3 hour visit. That made me very happy. He also opened his eyes a bunch today too. He's looking great.

That's all I've got for now.

Love!
Sheree

1 comment:

  1. He IS looking great. I'm so happy to see it!

    ReplyDelete