I will always shelter you, my love.

A place for Jaxson's friends and family to get info and updates

.

4.23.2010

4/23 Kangaroo and cute pictures too!!








Jaxson weighed 2 lbs. 15 oz. today! We're almost to 3 lbs.! Great news!

Doctor says the head is growing nicely. He's grown 2 inches since birth!

He is stilling have apnea and bradycardia episodes. They are playing with his feedings, giving him more caffein, and they placed a tube that extends past his stomach to relieve reflux. Hopefully this will work. They just have to keep trying different things until something starts working for him. He has been on the CPAP for going on two weeks, so it's also possible that he's just getting really tired. We're going to have to wait and see on this.

Other than that, he's doing great. I had a great visit with him today. I got to hold him for 30 minutes kangaroo style. Afterwards, I got to change his diaper. I left it off for a minute and he stuck his hand down there and held his package. It was actually really cute. I left him on his back for a little while and he behaved nicely, so I got to snap a bunch of really good pictures. He even opened his eyes a bit! He's looking better and CUTER every day. He's just GORGEOUS!!

Jeff's folks are on their way to visit. Hopefully Grandma will get to hold Jaxson this weekend!!

Jenny Bond came to visit today as well! Thanks Jenny!!

Love!
Sheree & Jeff

2 comments:

  1. I love the shot of him with his eyes open - so CUTE. And yay on the weight gain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is tooooo cute:)

    ReplyDelete