I will always shelter you, my love.

A place for Jaxson's friends and family to get info and updates

.

5.17.2010

Monday 5/17







Just wanted to post some pics from today and give some stats:

Jaxson's weight is different now because they moved him to a new bed and the scale is not calibrated the same as whatever they were weighing him on before....so it looks like its about 2 oz off.

Weight: 4 lbs 7 oz
Length: 16.5"
Head Circumference: 11"

He was pretty grumpy again today. I held him for a bit but he kept turning his head. I think he wanted to face me, but the CPAP was in the way. It's so frustrating!! We did have about 5 good minutes of gazing at each other though...which was really sweet. I put him back in his bed and waited until he went to sleep before I left. I just called his nurse and she said that he went right to sleep and hasn't stirred at all since I left. I hope that my holding him and being around somehow comforts him. She did tell me today that she noticed every time I hold him he sleeps really well afterwards. :)

Much Love,
Sheree

No comments:

Post a Comment