









Yesterday I got to bottle feed my son for the first time ever. It was amazing. He was a champ. He didn't have any problems breathing at all....didn't drop his heart rate and didn't gulp or choke. He did everything right.
His Doctor called late in the afternoon to discuss what we will do today and I went to bat for getting Jaxson on the breast asap. I don't want him getting used to the bottle. I want him to know that his mother is number 1!~~~~
and he said OK, let's try tomorrow at 12:30pm. I'm gearing up for that now, but just wanted to say that yesterday was the most special day of my life, besides the day Jaxson was born and I've never been more proud or in love with another human
being !!
Here are the pics from Jaxson's feed yesterday. He was concentrating so hard. It was wonderful!!!!
Sheree, this is awesome! I can't believe what a pro he is already!!
ReplyDeleteThis is so fabulous!
ReplyDeleteI hope that breastfeeding went well. No matter what, I think that Jaxson will always know his mama is number 1. :)