I will always shelter you, my love.

A place for Jaxson's friends and family to get info and updates

.

6.23.2010

Our Shower in Brownwood





















Here are some pictures from the baby shower my good friends from back home threw for me on Saturday.


Ann, Ashli, Ronda, Michele, Farrell:

Thanks again for the beautiful shower. The food was great, the flowers were pretty, the cakes were delicious, the gifts were thoughtful!

...but the best thing about it were all the wonderful people who helped celebrate Jaxson's life with us! Thanks to you all. It meant so much to us!

I want to also thank dear sweet Amanda Jackson Borens who has been come back into my life like a ray of sunshine and who, even through her own tribulations of late, managed to be there in spirit....and sending the adorable bee hive hat for Jaxson didn't hurt either!

I have to say, one of my favorite things about the shower were the kids. Abbi, Ava, Dylan, Cora and Major: Thanks for making me laugh! Sweet sweet kiddos!!

Also, we lost a friend that day...Henry, you were a good dog. I really really liked you a lot. I'm very sad you are gone.

I will follow up with a post about Jaxson.

No comments:

Post a Comment